Visualizzazioni totali

venerdì 15 marzo 2013

RVD COMMENTS ON HIS STATUS WITH TNA!


Rob Van Dam posted an audio statement via iPadio.com discussing a number of topics, including his appearance at www.Wrestlecon.com.
During the recording, Van Dam confirmed PWInsider.com breaking the story that his TNA contract expired last week, making him a free agent. Van Dam noted, "Of course, I have been reading a lot of tweets concerning my contract as of late with TNA. Questions such as, 'Is it true your contract is up?', 'Has your contract expired?', 'Are you re-signing with TNA?','Are you joining WWE?','What's the deal?' I appreciate all of the questions and I'm happy you brought it up, happy to address it - just not right now. I plead the Fifth due to the grounds that it may be detrimental to my ongoing business affairs. Thank you for understanding and very soon, we'll talk about just that."
For more on RVD's appearance at Wrestlecon and the event itself, visit www.Wrestlecon.com.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento