Visualizzazioni totali

mercoledì 27 febbraio 2013

MVP Says He's Done With New Japan & Is Open To Working For WWE Or TNA!


Former WWE Superstar MVP announced that he's done wrestling for New Japan Pro Wrestling. He tweeted on Tuesday morning:

“I would like to thank New Japan for allowing me to realize a dream! I LOVE Japan & will forever be grateful! I left on good terms as always."

“I WILL return to wrestling eventually. The door is open for a return to WWE, NJPW & even TNA. However my focus now is developing my TV show."

MVP has been wrestling for New Japan since 2011 and wrestled his final match for the promotion on January 4th at the Tokyo Dome.

He also tweeted the following about his new TV project and says he's currently a free agent:

“I’m currently working on a TV project with Lionsgate TV. I’ll release more details soon. But right now I’m not affiliated with ANY company. And for the record my show has NOTHING to do with wrestling. I’m excited about it. The people at Lionsgate TV have been awesome!”

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento