Visualizzazioni totali

sabato 9 febbraio 2013

UFC:Michael Bisping gives statement about Vitor Belfort fight


"As I said right after the fight, I lost because I made a mistake and Vitor took advantage of it.  It sucks.  I don't like it, but that was the result.  I lost.  Bottom line.
        Over the past couple years, and even right before the fight, I have made my views on TRT very, very clear.  I don't feel that I need to go into depth about it again right now.  All I have to add, about this specific instance, is that it is very disappointing that someone who was caught cheating with testosterone in the past, now gets to use testosterone legally.  A well-known side effect of steroids is that it reduces testosterone, so I don't understand how it would make sense to then grant someone an exemption to then increase testosterone.
        All that being said, I am not here to make excuses or cry over spilled milk.  I fight in the best organization in the word, the UFC, and am very excited to work and earn a title fight, the right way.  That process starts by whooping Alan Belcher's ass at UFC 159 on Saturday, April 27th, live on PPV."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento