Visualizzazioni totali

lunedì 28 aprile 2014

DUSTY RHODES RESPONDS TO PLACEMENT ON WWE'S 'BEST TALKERS' List!!




Dusty Rhodes tweeted the following on his twitter regarding the Top 50 talkers on WWE.com "Dusty Rhodes not #1 on promo list unadulterated bull sh** ! No respect , #set up by @WWE DOT COM ! from the Dream" "Thanks to my tweeters , u guys no my body of work :)) told that BS B A curse ward ! Will ok then - hand slap . True" "It gets old peps not respecting my body of work !" "Not saying Rocks not ok but next to me it doesn't matter !" "Hard times promo is like listening to the read of gone with tha wind , song my way , but stick my finger middle in air !" "Ok tried to stur sh** nothing happen ? Ok just proud to b on any list at my age :))#teamrhodes ! #5 is great thanks" "My tweeters they no how really humble I am , thanks dot com !! I will leave u with this , lisp over came ! :))"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento