Visualizzazioni totali

giovedì 29 agosto 2013

Bill Goldberg comments on possible WrestleMania Appearence and on Ryback!


Bill Goldberg has agreed to be one of the headline autograph signing participants and do a Q&A for WrestleCon this year in New Orleans over WrestleMania weekend. While that doesn’t rule him out appearing for WWE, since plenty of people, including Bruno Sammartino just this past year, have been scheduled ahead of time for something like that and ended up working with WWE, in some cases being pulled, it does indicate that Goldberg probably right now doesn’t think he’s doing it. There was talk of him, and I don’t know it’s with Ryback, although it would seem to make the most sense business-wise (in the ring is another issue, but any Goldberg match would have to be kept short). He denied that he agreed to it, although the way we heard it was not he agreed to it but that there was talk of dealing with him since it’s Mania and they’ve been accustomed to bringing in someone special from the outside. Goldberg got some pub over the weekend for throwing out the first pitch at a Miami Marlins baseball game (they brought in a lot of wrestlers including Bret Hart and had a show, a deal put together by Brian Knobs). When asked by the Miami Herald about coming back to wrestle with WWE, he said he had spoken with them, that there was no deal to do WrestleMania, but there were eight months to go and not to count him out of doing the show. 

He said he’s not a fan of Ryback and not impressed with him, but if he was to come back, he’d rather face Undertaker. Besides WWE coming out with a Goldberg DVD, he’s also in the new WWE video game. He said, “Have I spoken to them at times? Absolutely. Is my DVD coming out? Yes. Am I going to be at WrestleMania. No. But there is eight months until WrestleMania. So, at this moment I can tell you I’m not planning to be there by any stretch of the imagination, but you never know. Things could change. If the offer is to go to WrestleMania and to wrestle (Ryback) and put him over, at the end of the today, me in the ring with Ryback, wouldn’t be my ultimate opponent of my choosing. I’d like to wrestle Undertaker with the streak vs. streak. You know, I’ve never gotten in the ring with him. Let’s give the people something they’ve never seen before. I think after everybody sees what I did out there, I can still do everything I used to do, even at 46. I’d love to wrestle him. Obviously, Austin is a dream match, but the reality is I just want to give the people what they want to see.” Goldberg said on Ryback, “I got more talent in one finger than that punk has in his entire body. I have, at 46-years-old, more presence than he could have in his entire life. The only reason I’m adamantly antagonized is because he has opened his mouth of couple of times of late, I guess he was over in Europe and said he took a big Goldberg or something. Ask HHH. I don’t like people talking about me when I’m not in the business. Ryback, if I see you around, you better hold on tight. That’s all I got to say. This ain’t the WWE. This is called life.”

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento