Visualizzazioni totali

martedì 29 aprile 2014

Brooke Tessmacher Explains Why She Had Breast Revision!






Brooke Tessmacher wrote on Facebook that she has received a ton of questions about why she dedicated to have a breast revision, therefore she released the following statement:

 
 






Facebook

I've got tons of questions to why I decided to have a breast revision. There are several reason to why, but the most important complications are from my prior operation. I had a Capsular contracture on one side and on the other I had a ruptured implant. This is something that I have had for a very long time. I wasn't ready to put my wrestling career on hold to go through another surgery to have them corrected. I felt this was the perfect time for me to finally fix something that was awful for so long.

Hope I answered your questions

· Comment ·

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento